Yep, you can just put a big fat fail sticker on me, cause I've been a bad bad blogger. I wanted to share with you guys all about:
- The amazing tasting we had with the caterer, and how I can't wait to stuff my face with the deliciousness
- The gorgeous bridal shower that MOH L threw for me last weekend, and all the gifts that made me want to jump up and down like a kid at Christmas.
- The massive crafting session that ensued when I decided that I wanted a tea-stained, scalloped edge look for the escort cards and just HAD to go all fancy for the ceremony programs (seriously, why did I complicate my life?)
- the last minute fated decision to hire a videographer, and why it's going to be so freaking awesome.
- I even wanted to tell you about the highs and lows of all the wedding related stress that I have been trying to muck my way through. Lot's of mucking, not lot's of progress being made.
But here I am, admitting to you that I am just plum out of time. We say "I do" in a mere 3 days, and as much as I wanted to share all of this with you, life got in the way.
In short, this is a big fat "I'm sorry". I don't have much of an excuse, but I'm hoping you'll forgive the internet silence.
Here's what I can promise:
I'll be back, this time as a Mrs. and with the help of the fantastic photographs shot by Joey and Jessica, I'll be ready to tell you all about our wedding. Cause, you know, it's fun to show off!
Signing off as a Miss. . .